3-IN-1 TEST FOR OPTIMAL SOIL (pH, Moisture, Light)
All healthy plants require water, air, sun, and nutrients. Make sure your lawn and gardens are getting what they need to grow healthy and strong.
- pH: lawns are healthiest at a soil pH of 5.5-6.5. Meter pH range: 3.5-8 (up to 7 is acidic, over 7 is basic or alkaline)
- Moisture: make sure water is penetrating deep enough to promote healthy root growth. Meter moisture range: 1-10 (1-3 Dry, 4-7 Normal, 8-10 Wet)
- Sunlight: all plants require sufficient light, but some varietals are more shade resistant than others. Meter relative light: 0-2000lux (0-200 Low, 200-500 Low+, 500-1000 Normal, 1000-2000 High)
- No batteries required
- Easy to use: insert probes 2-4 inches into soil
- Great for use inside and outside with all soil types and plants