For a beautiful, healthy lawn, start with your soil
How much exiGrow do I need?
Each ounce of super concentrate treats 500-1,000sqft. Plan to do about monthly applications during your growing season, for example:
5,000 sqft (average size yard)
5 - 7 applications per year
5 - 10 fluid ounces per application
= 25 - 70 fluid ounces per year (1 - 2 bottles)
You should see improvement in color and coverage within 2-4 applications over 1-2 months.
Professional groundskeepers for world-class golf courses, sports stadiums, and luxury resorts have been using the exiGrow technology since 2006.
ExiGrow isn't another fertilizer. Water and fertilizers can't help your lawn if they can't be absorbed into hardened soil. ExiGrow gives your lawn healthy soil to grow in by breaking up hardened mineral salts and optimizing pH so your plant roots can absorb water, air, and nutrients and grow deep and sturdy.
And exiGrow is NOT LIKE ANY OTHER liquid aeration/soil conditioner. Other products are basically just like shampoo—the surfactants help water to penetrate the soil. ExiGrow contains natural surfactants and wetting agents, but the active ingredient is our patented acid-replacement technology that DOES SO MUCH MORE:
- Increases absorption and percolation
- Solubilizes and releases hardened mineral salts
- Optimizes soil pH (lawns need 5.5-6.5 pH)
- Prevents snow mold and thatch
- Use a standard hose-end sprayer to apply to your lawn & gardens
- Apply monthly during your growing season
- All-natural ingredients are certified safe for people, pets, plants, and the planet
- 100% biodegradable in 10 days
SAVES YOU TIME & MONEY
- No messy mechanical aeration
- Boost effectiveness of fertilizers by up to 70%
- Use up to 40% less water